How to Dontate
The Johanniter Aid Association, which does philanthropic work throughout the world and has been a long-time supporter of the local hospice, donated $2000.00 to Hospice Georginaon April 13 2013.
Donations may be made by cheque to Hospice Georgina, or take a moment now to donate online. All donations are secure and a tax receipt will be issued to you within minutes of making your donation. You can save and print the receipt at any time to use for your income tax purposes.
Hospice Georgina provides services for no fee to our clients thanks to our generous donors and community funders. You can become part of that special group of people! Here are some ways you can help:
Memorial / Tributes
Many families request that Memorial Contributions for their loved ones be made to us. Memorial Gifts long outlast flowers, touching hundreds of people in Georgina. Any gift may be made as a memorial to commemorate a family member, loved one or friend. To request Memorial envelopes, drop in to our office or any local funeral home. Here are some other suggestions that families may consider when honouring a loved one:
- Families often wish to express appreciation to staff members or volunteers who have served them well by making gifts in their honour. Individual employees and volunteers are not permitted to accept any gift of significant value but you may honour one individual, several, or an entire team by donating directly to Hospice. Please enclose a note with your gift.
- Family members and friends may honour their loved ones during the month of their death or another special month during the year.
- Make special days more meaningful. Celebrate birthdays, holidays and anniversaries with a financial donation to Hospice in lieu of gifts.
- Encourage your family and friends to make Hospice Georgina their charity of choice.
- It is also possible to leave a bequest in your will.